Is a Community Adult Day Program/ Tailored Day Services providing opportunities for adults who want to increase their independence via employment, employment preparation, post-secondary education, vocational training, volunteer work, internships, and daily life skills.
is composed of key personnel with over twenty years of experience in the field of social services within the behavioral, autism, and intellectual disabilities spectrum, supporting unique talents and personalities. We are dedicated and committed to provide support, guidance, and the necessary time for the participant to excel in all areas of long & short term life goals.
To qualify for services you must meet the following criteria;
- Be a client of Regional Center
- Be able to work with others in a respectful and safe manner
- Be in need of instructional/ training services and support to achieve and maintain community integration of his/her choice.
- NOT present a danger to self or others, such as assault behaviors, which could result in serious bodily injury to self or others.
- Be able to work on goals and objectives related to future employment.
- Be able to maintain a 90% attendance average of the approved units.
- Show motivation to participate in in the community and be able to accomplish a task by allowing support and assistance.
Will provide a variety of community settings to extend employment and other opportunities that will enhance the life style and independence of each participant in the community. Some of these activities may include but are not limited to:
- Pre-employment training/preparation
- Volunteer work programs
- Vocational Training in the community and school settings Social Skills
- Safety awareness (health, domestic, community, natural disasters, etc.)
- Employment Benefit Awareness
- Community Resources Awareness
- Technology Awareness
- Resource Awareness (Department of Rehab, EDD offices, SS offices, Benefits planning, etc.)
- Physical Fitness
- Education through community colleges, adult schools, etc.
- Financial Awareness (banking, budgeting, money transactions, etc.)
- Transportation (using and being aware of the public transportation system)
- Daily life essentials (self-care needs)
- 24/7 phone services
- Intake meetings at your convenient location and time
- 1:1 services
- Services provided between 7am and 8pm
- Services provided 7 days per week
- Door to door transportation via staff vehicle and public transportation.
- Employment First Options
- Tailored Service Plan to every individual’s unique life style and goals
- Purposeful activity schedules available for clients and family
- Safe/Healthy environments
- Qualify, Friendly, and Professional staff with strict pre-employment back-ground checks
- Meaningful and productive activities